WEDDING LIVE RECORDED....

Sunday, March 30, 2008

When I am With Me


Its very rare that i will find spare time alone with silence, music and with my dreams. I am a daydreamer .During my leisure time I will take myself a long journey through my olden days which has become today’s memories. They are the lovely moments of my life every time. You feel great when u come across the things that u gained in your life, similarly u feel pity too for the things went out of ur hands and went wrong. Lets check out the scientific approach to this idea. In physics there is a theory , which states that

The amount of energy lost=the amount of energy gained

Yes, it sounds a bit scientific but that’s true in human’s life too.

When you look behind, you can see what you have gained so far and what u have lost. And if you try to measure the weight of the gains and the losses, the figure u will get will be the same. You cannot gain something without loosing something and thats true..........in one way or the other u will loose when u gain.

But that really sounds terrific becoz nobody wants to loose anything .What we all wish is to gain what ever we can. And we don’t even want to think about the dark side of our life.

You feel happy when u become successful in life but the intensity increases only if you have failed atleast once in your life. When you feel that you lost something in your life jus try to find out what r the things u gained as well. Try to be happy for gaining atleast someting. This is the way you can be happy always. Also this is the way of becoming positive .Life is a wave with ups and downs. Be positive and find ur life improving and u can have a happy life.

Life is only once so live it to the maximum.

Try to be happy with whatever you have and keep on trying for what you want to be.

Both the happiness and sorrows are the two faces of life which makes the life more beautiful and leads us to live a life to its fullest.

Believe in the power of GOD which means the truth and the love . Whereever you find both truth and the love... you can feel the god’s power......you can se the happiness there.

So when I am with me I will talk to my soul ...........I will make her happy if she is sad and share the happiness .I will try to convince her ......try to find answers to her questions .......try to boost her up if she is down.....yes its me myself taking care of her...my soul. I will make sure that she is always happy with her life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

interesting post. Might be because i also do something like you scribbled to kill my leisure time... like flying back to my old golden days.. especially childhood.
Thanks a lot..