WEDDING LIVE RECORDED....

Friday, April 11, 2008

A life time journey

It’s been a long time, I was trying to find out.. ‘true love’.

There are different forms of love.

True love is a form of love without selfishness. It not only includes truth & sincerity......but also includes care, dedication, sacrifice, faith.....thus the list continues. So that is the reason why it’s difficult to find true love in relationships. When you become selfish, you will loose the intensity of your love.

But from my quarter life span experience, I can say that true love is a form of love a mother gives to her child. I can tell you this because I am a daughter of a loving mother. A mother’s love is the purest form of love on earth. Her child is her own blood and flesh and for her that’s her life.

So guys never hurt your mom because she is the only one on earth who can love you without any boundaries......

I love you mom .

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

You realize the value of a person when you lose them forever. :)